Compact. Efficient. The most reliable, high-speed fill level inspection system worldwide for decades. Available in both X-Ray and Gamma configurations, the INTELLECTFill is one of the most used fill level inspection systems in the beverage industry.
For our US customers, if you’re interested in financing, Click here to learn more.
- Manual or motorized height adjustment for head trigger—precise, reliable, and convenient action
- Touchpad interface and integrated power switch
- Smaller footprint for easy installation
- Can 2,400 CPM and bottle 1,400 BPM
- X-ray or gamma option
- Stainless steel construction
- NEMA 4X / IP65
- Continuous monitoring and statistical analysis of line operations
- Sampling of filler valves and closer/capper heads at high production speeds
- Isolates and evaluates performance of individual filler valves and closer/capper heads
- Flexible inspection options
- Eliminate false rejects due to foam presence and filler malfunctioning
Need more technical information about this inspection solution? Click here and fill out the form.
- Air Consumption 0.5 scfm
- Electrical Requirements 115 VAC 50, 60 Hz 2amp 230 VAC 50, 60 Hz 1 amp
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 45°C
- Operating Speed Up to 2400 CPM (cans) Up to 1400 CPM (bottles)
- Rejectors Proline, Servotec II, Slat Rejector
- Display Languages As Required
- Networking Interface MODBUS Serial, MODBUS TCP/IP, Weihnstephan/OMAC
- Environmental Standards NEMA 4X / IP65
- Materials Stainless Steel Construction