Ensure the Success of your FILTEC Investment with Support, services, and Training
Increase your return on investment and the efficiency of your production line with FILTEC Services. Our customer services team is available to ensure your FILTEC systems are operating perfectly. We have over 60 years of experience with more than 10,000 machines in operation around the world. Contact us today to order a replacement part for a FILTEC machine, to schedule product training, or to report an issue.
Our Services Include:
Field Services — FILTEC Brings Our Expertise to You
- Emergency – Quickly schedule an emergency visit via our friendly Services team (email@example.com), by using the form below, or calling us directly at (888) 434-5832.
- Remote support – Our machines can be sold with a cellular device allowing our on-call team to dial into the unit and perform remote support. This is available through annual maintenance agreements.
- Installation and Commissioning Support – If your equipment has shipped from Torrance, California and through direct contact with our friendly service department or through our web interface, you can schedule the install or commissioning visit.
- Wipe test and Source removal – Contact our radiation department (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the form below when a wipe test or source removal is required for prompt support.
- Start-up training – Once the new equipment has been installed it will be time to train your QC and maintenance teams to understand and operate the equipment.
- Maintenance agreement – These agreements provide you with confidence of maximum machine uptime with regular scheduled service visits and unlimited complementary telephone support. Choose a plan that fits your budget ranging from quarterly, semiannually, or yearly annual visits.
- Product Health Check – These audits provide you with detailed reports on the machine conditions and functionality. Choose a plan that fits your budget and can be scheduled biweekly, monthly, Semi Quarterly, Quarterly, semiannually, or yearly annual visits.
Upgrades and Enhancements
- Improve quality control – Upgrades allow you to meet the latest international safety standards Improvement in manufactured quality and accuracy. This is key in an advancing production environment when machine up time is a must.
- Legacy upgrades – Legacy Machine upgrades are a simple and cost-effective upgrade that can make existing production machines as good as new and competing with latest up-to-date technology. These upgrades have a short-term ROI and ensures your production inspection needs keeps your product safe.
- Remote training – This is a virtual training tool provided by a live FILTEC qualified instructor who will train you remotely through machine setup and machine fine tuning.
- The training is developed for operators and QC technicians alike.
Factory Services — On-Site Customer Service Opportunities
- Telephone Support – Call our hot line at 1-888-4- FILTEC for 24Hour telephonic support. Note: calls are monitored and will be charged at After Hour rates unless you are contracted into one of our maintenance agreements.
- Remote support – This virtual technician tool provided by a live FILTEC qualified Engineer who will guide your inspection specialist remotely through machine setup fine tuning and fault finding.
- Factory parts repairs – We ensure that most of our electronic cards are factory repairable by a qualified FILTEC technician. In rare cases when boards are not repairable a new part needs to be purchased and the repair evaluation fee will be voided.
- Our Parts Department is standing by to be of service. Contact email@example.com or complete the form below for parts quotes and ordering. Parts quotes are valid for 60 days, from the date of quote. Standard 5 business day lead time on spare parts. Minimum order $150.00.
Parts Exchange Services
- Exchange spare parts – We take pride in providing our customers with tailor made packages regarding refurbished high value parts. We provide a like new warranty where applicable and have a best in industry no questions asked warranty policy on exchange parts.
- Formal Training at FILTEC – Factory training is available on all current Filtec product lines and some older legacy products. Sessions are conducted for eight (8) hour increments with a maximum class size of eight (8) participants per session to help guarantee participants engagement and knowledge retention.