Why are Pressure and Closure Inspection important?
Pressure and Closure Inspection are two important steps to manufacturers to ensure the highest level of quality assurance. When used together, manufacturers are able to protect their customers from leaking and sealing failures; as well as missing closure, tab, date code, and other top-down closure failures. This type of inspection equipment makes sure that a high-quality product reaches your customers and that your products have a long shelf life.
Give your customers the peace of mind they deserve by adding FILTEC’s Pressure and Closure Inspection solutions to your line.
FILTEC’s Pressure and Closure Inspection solutions for Bottles and Cans Include:
Sensor Pressure Inspection
- Highly accurate yet cost-effective solution for the inspection of aluminum and steel container closures.
- Provides container positioning and analog profile measurements of the container closure relative to the sensor module.
- Eliminates DUD cans and ensures that products remain safe and leak-free, long after leaving the production line
- Can be configured with a wide range of INTELLECT–compatible applications and modules.
Vision Pressure Inspection
- Comprehensive can applications: Nitrogen-dosed cans, carbonated and hot-filled beverages, and food cans.
- High tolerance can position Head height (+/-10mm), Centerline:(+/-10mm), inspection head distance to the container (150mm).
- Reliable, non-contact, solid-state measurement avoids product marking and high maintenance costs.
- Integrates with FILTEC INTELLECT for continuous monitoring and statistical analysis of container integrity
360-Degree Vision Closure
- Vision Camera Solution to address a variety of
closure and lid defects
- Applications available for color or pattern
- Small footprint on the production line
- Upgradeable on most existing FILTEC
Top-Down Closure Inspection
- Provides the ability to inspect a variety of closure and lid defects using a single camera
- Applications for color and pattern recognition
- A small footprint on your production line
- Ability to upgrade to most FILTEC INTELLECT systems, including Vision solutions for label and brand recognition
With INTELLECT Integration, you will have a deeper view of your line data. INTELLECT provides:
- Continuous monitoring and statistical analysis of line operations
- A sampling of filler valves and closer/capper heads at high production speeds
- Isolation and evaluation of the performance of individual filler valves and closer/capper heads