The FILTEC Full Pack inspection solution uses photon technology to inspect the entire pack for missing or improperly filled containers, as well as for defects to the packaging itself.
FILTEC’s Thermal Glue Inspection technology protects your products, customers, and reputation by avoiding costly package failures at each point in the supply chain.
FILTEC’s Full Pack inspection solutions include:
- Inspects full packs containing glass, PET or cans
- Inspects for: Missing containers, Grossly underfilled containers, Broken containers, Displaced containers, and Leaking containers,
- For lines operating up to 300 packs per minute
- Protects brand integrity and ensures that safe, uncontaminated packs make it to the warehouse or point of sale.
- Avoids costly package failure at each point in the supply chain
- Pinpoints and alerts you to missing, excess, and insufficient hot melt adhesive on packages.
- Eliminating cases and boxes that stick together because of excess glue
- Based on INTELLECT technologies and shows you real-time and historical rejection results so that you can uncover trends and quickly resolve errors.
With INTELLECT Integration, you will have a deeper view of your line data. INTELLECT provides:
- Continuous monitoring and statistical analysis of line operations
- A sampling of filler valves and closer/capper heads at high production speeds
- Isolation and evaluation of the performance of individual filler valves and closer/capper heads