The Filtec Empty Can Inspection Solution is a highly configurable system that uses Vision technology to detect defects in empty cans on lines running up to 2,400 cans per minute (CPM). It uses a dual circular top lighting station that illuminates the inspection area for inspection of empty cans’ flange, surface, and bottom.
- Modern Vision inspection technology with 2.3 mega-pixel color cameras
- Compact machine footprint
- Easily integrates with existing production lines
- Reduces jams at the filler and seamer
- Continuous monitoring and statistical analysis of container integrity
Before aluminum cans reach the filler, they can easily suffer damages to:
Extend the value of this solution with INTELLECT
INTELLECT’s complementary applications and modules can be configured for a wide range of can inspection types. Each can is tracked, documented, and either continue or is removed from the line if necessary.