The system inspects each pack to prevent packs with missing or partially filled containers from being shipped to the consumer. It combines sophisticated photon sensing technology with state-of-the-art electronics housed in a stainless-steel environmental enclosure.
Pack inspection represents the final point in production for Quality Assurance (QA) inspection. At this point in the process, any pack that has missing or underfilled containers is detected, documented, and removed prior to shipment.
Benefits of the solution:
- Flexible configuration of the system allows handling a variety of pack sizes and types with the identical mechanical settings.
- Small machine footprint for easy installation and integration without any need for line modifications.
- Integration with INTELLECT ensures that only correctly filled and properly sealed packs will reach the consumer.
- Prevents shipment of partially empty, missing, or defective products from reaching the customer.
- Quickly identify the source of defects and feed the information back to the process for corrective action.